I design and construct 'responsive' websites for many different types of client, including ...
- a South Devon artist - see the Jane Branch Art website, with
- a North Devon life-coach - see the Life-Mechanics website, with
- an award-winning playwright & author - see the Eleanor Fossey website, with
Automatically brings 'live' content onto a web-page by embedding a 'feed' from an external source. The source might be a Google App, such as Blogger or Sheets - these familiar apps allow easy-to-use, cloud-based content-management of ...
- images - the 'gallery' on the Jane Branch Art website is a Blogger blog - each image and its description is a post. The blog's Data API feed is embedded into the site; to 'hang' a new image, she adds a post - to 'take it down', she deletes that post from the blog.
- text - 'opportunity' descriptions on the McGraw Stone Consulting website are also posts in a Blogger blog; its Data API feed is embedded into the site. To add an 'opportunity' description, they add a post; when the position is filled, they delete that post from the blog.
- data - Cloudsheet ™ provides multiple audiences with 'tailored' views of list-data stored in a Google Sheet.